Friday – August 4th
Events for 2023 Rod Run
- Registration will be open Friday August 4th from 9am to 5pm
- Participant Registration (Click here to register early online) and Check-In is located at the Town Park, Dunraven Street.
- The Poker Ride will be Friday At 11am.
- Check in is Friday at 10am at the Town Park.
- Participation is limited to the first 100 participants to register. (Click here to register early online)
- The Participation Fee is $18 per person and includes a stop for lunch.
- The Poker Ride will leave town from the Town Park.
- The cut off date for Registration for the Poker Run will be July 15th. Be sure to register BEFORE July 15th if you would like to participate.
- The BBQ Dinner is Friday Night, August 4th.
- The location this year is Holiday Inn West Yellowstone Conference Hotel (same place as last year). 315 Yellowstone Avenue.
- Space is limited so be sure to sign up early (Click here to register early online)
- The cut off date for Registration for the BBQ Dinner will be July 15th. Be sure to register BEFORE July 15th if you would like to attend. If the dinner does not sell out by July 15th we will offer tickets at the registration desk.
- Dinner will be a delicious Western BBQ Buffet!
- Friday Night is the famous band SLamabama from Georgia with Zechariah Peabody & David Banuelos as openers Starts at 7 pm until 10 pm
- Free of charge
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to socialize with great people!
Disclaimer: Events subject to change.
Saturday – August 5th
ALL DAY - Music, Vendors, Food and Fun for all - TOWN PARK
8:00am - Noon:
- Participant Registration (Click here to register early online) and Check-In at the Town Park, Dunraven Street
- Start of Show-N-Shine in Town Park
11:00am - 1:00pm:
- Participant Poker Walk - One Poker Card per Registered Car
- Extra cards can be purchased for additional $$ - Winners awarded at Award Ceremony
12:30pm - 2:30pm:
- Live Music featuring the ultimate group Imagine “Remembering the Fab Four”
- Participants Award Ceremony - TOWN PARK (Weather permitting)
Raffle open from 10:00am to 1:00pm:
- We will have a participants raffle until 1pm on Saturday.
- The winners will be announced at the Participants Awards Ceremony at 3pm on Saturday!