Friday – August 4th
Events for 2023 Rod Run
- Registration will be open Friday August 4th from 9am to 5pm
- Participant Registration (Click here to register early online) and Check-In is located at the Town Park, Dunraven Street.
- The Poker Ride will be Friday At 11am.
- Check in is Friday at 10am at the Town Park.
- Participation is limited to the first 100 participants to register. (Click here to register early online)
- The Participation Fee is $18 per person and includes a stop for lunch.
- The Poker Ride will leave town from the Town Park.
- The cut off date for Registration for the Poker Run will be July 15th. Be sure to register BEFORE July 15th if you would like to participate.
- The BBQ Dinner is Friday Night, August 4th.
- The location this year is still being determined.
- Space is limited so be sure to sign up early (Click here to register early online)
- There will be a Live Band in the Town Park performing from 7pm-9pm.
- Free of charge
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to socialize with great people!
Disclaimer: Events subject to change.
Saturday – August 5th
ALL DAY - Music, Vendors, Food and Fun for all - TOWN PARK
8:00am - Noon:
- Participant Registration (Click here to register early online) and Check-In at the Town Park, Dunraven Street
- Start of Show-N-Shine in Town Park
11:00am - 1:00pm:
- Participant Poker Walk - One Poker Card per Registered Car
- Extra cards can be purchased for additional $$ - Winners awarded at Award Ceremony
- Participants Award Ceremony - TOWN PARK (Weather permitting)
Raffle open from 10:00am to 1:00pm:
- We will have a participants raffle until 1pm on Saturday.
- The winners will be announced at the Participants Awards Ceremony at 3pm on Saturday!
If so inclined, Enjoy more Live Music Saturday night at 7 pm